Tuesday, July 20, 2004

H A P P Y.  
 




That's how I am these days.  I could still cry over this someone  I finally chose to give up but no longer out of despair.  I could still cry over work but frustration would no longer be the motivation.
 
I looked over to where his table is and rejoiced at the thought, finally I can fall again.  Fall down hard possibly. Yet find comfort in knowing that it can cause another inch of growth.  Or growth spurt. 
 
I paused and thought I've been happy for a whole week now and not exactly because of the possibility of romance but simply because I see myself capable of going through the ugliest and most miserable of feelings and situations, run away almost for dear life and in it all had the courage to go back and face what's seething beneath.  

Yes, I am a woman.  To my mind going 4o and all things in between.    

I am a hammock and a trampoline.
I am company and solitude.
I am power and surrender.


Ah great great to be a woman.

 

--------------

Image Source: http://images.google.com.ph/imgresimgurl=http://www.toddparr.com/imgs/gallery/abcsoup.gif






1 Comments:

At 4:12 PM , Blogger color_blind said...

beautiful. i'm happiest when you're happy :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home