Saturday, February 21, 2004

BORED, DRAINED AND PAINFULLY SINGLE


It is early evening of Saturday in my time zone. Had to be in the office and that is ok. I've got tons of work I need to finish, work that I like doing and that I believe in. But what is bothersome is this thought that I have no gimick to go to afterwards, no friends available to accompany me not even for a simple movie date or cup of coffee.

But as great single women would have it, there's just too much good attitude to opt for. With the CD-ROM, I suddenly found Spiral Starecase keeping me company and keeping me sane enough to dance the night away in my office cubicle. Then there were the texts for and from my birthday brother.

Me - "So what do you want, a small cake or a small ice-cream?" He's reply -- "of course a big cake and a big ice cream". Cute.

Well still all of the above, toss in hungry but couldn't say I am not grateful.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home